Meow? Waiting for boarding time! #fivetran
To My Future Self Re: House Design
- single lane lap pool
- gym - no fancy equipment. complete set of weights lang at may area for doing yoga (dapat malambot un sahig) at mirrored yun isang malaking wall.
- small photo studio - pwede na sa gym
- may guest room na kamukha sa go hotel or un dorm room para kung maraming bisita haha.
- movie room
- office / craft room
- garden - no fancy plants, puro citronella lang haha at bonfire pit.. at mini herb garden na din
- solar panels - investment!
sa ngayon yan na muna :P
There are wings waiting and skies left for our flying, places left to see.
If people ever look down upon you for crying for fictional characters, you should give them a gentle, pitying look and feel bad for them. If they’ve never cried for a fictional character, then they’ve never loved one (and what a joy that is). If they’ve never cried at a book, a movie, a piece of music, then they’ve missed one of the great pleasures life has to offer. Just because fiction does not contain things that are real doesn’t mean it doesn’t contain truth, and we find it through the alchemy of our tears.
|—||Cassandra Clare (via nephilimdaily)|
Make the first move, tell people how you feel, stop being so scared of rejection, stop feeling so engulfed with thoughts that aren’t even yours, and stop wasting your fucking time.
weekend getaway in Yosemite